Mobil™ Coolant Extra Ready Mixed -36C
Mobil Coolant Extra is ready for use. Further dilution with water is not recommended.
Mobil Coolant Extra is a 50:50 mixture of Glysantin G48 and water. For the preparation of the mixture demineralized water with low electrical conductivity is used, in order to maximize corrosion protection and to minimize hard water scale deposits in the cooling system. Mobil Coolant Extra provides frost protection down to -36ºC. Mobil Coolant Extra was developed to protect engines against corrosion, overheating and frost damage. It gives a high degree of corrosion protection to engine components such as radiators, cylinder blocks/heads, water pumps and heat exchangers, and avoids deposits.
Mobil Coolant Extra fulfills the requirements of the following coolant standards:
AS 2108-2004, ASTM D 3306, ASTM D 4985, SAE J1034, AFNOR NF R 15-601, ÖNORM V 5123, CUNA NC 956-16, JIS K 2234:2006, SANS 1251:2005, China GB 29743-2013 and BS 6580:2010.
Mobil Coolant Extra contains Glysantin® G48® by BASF and is officially approved by:
- Audi/Seat/Skoda/VW vehicles built until 1996 (TL774-C)
- BMW (BMW GS94000) • Deutz (DQC CA-14) • Jenbacher (Ta-Nr.1000-0201)
- Liebherr (Min. LH-00_COL3A) • MAN until 11/2011(MAN 324 NF); MAN Diesel &Turbo (Liste 3.3.7)
- Maybach (MB-Approval 326.0) • Mercedes Benz vehicles built until 2013 (MB-Approval 326.0)
- MINI (BMW GS94000) • Rolls-Royce from 1998 (BMW GS94000)
- MTU (MTL 5048); MWM (0199-99-2091 DE)
- Opel/Vauxhall vehicles built up to 2000 (B 040 0240); Porsche vehicles built until 1995
- Same Deutz Fahr Group; Saab (690 1599)
- Smart vehicles built until 2013 (MB-Approval 326.0) • Tesla; VolvoTruck built until 2005; Van Hool; Zastava