Mobil™ Coolant Ultra Ready Mixed -36C
Mobil Coolant Ultra is ready for use. Further dilution with water is not recommended.
Mobil Coolant Ultra a 50:50 mixture of Glysantin® G40® and water. For the preparation of the mixture demineralized water with low conductivity is used, in order to maximize corrosion protection and to minimize hard water scale deposits in the cooling system. Mobil Coolant Ultra provides frost protection down to -36°C. It protects engines from corrosion, overheating and frost damage. It gives a high degree of corrosion protection to engine components such as radiators, cylinder blocks /heads, water pumps and heat exchangers, and avoids deposits.
Mobil Coolant Ultra fulfills the requirements of the following coolant standards:
AS 2108-2004, ASTM D3306, ASTM D4985, SAE J1034, ÖNORM V 5123, CUNA NC 956-16, JIS K 2234:2006, SANS 1251:2005, China GB 29743-2013 and BS 6580:2010.
Mobil Coolant Ultra contains Glysantin® G40® by BASF and is officially approved by:
• Audi/Bentley/Bugatti/Lamborghini/Seat/Skoda/VW vehicles built as of 2005 (TL774-G)
• Cummins (CES 14603)
• Deutz (DQC CC-14)
• MAN vehicles built from 12/2011 (MAN 324 Si-OAT)
• Mercedes Cars and Smart (MB-Approval 326.5)
• Mercedes Trucks (MB-Approval 326.6)
• Porsche (vehicles as from 2010) 911, Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera